Take advantage of our independent expertise to support the development of your new products or processes. Our academics have in-depth knowledge and insight that can add value to your industrial R&D.
We can help you with:
- Testing services – for QA, failure analysis, contamination ID, non-destructive imaging
- Contract research – we can apply our expertise to helping you improve your products
- Grant-aided research – government grants can provide substantial support for long-term R&D partnerships
- Training – to build in-house competency or to enable your staff to come and use our instruments themselves.
- Access to our instruments – if your staff have the expertise, they can access our advanced instruments.
Instrument fees and services are charged at commercial rates determined by individual AMMRF nodes.
We have experience in adding value to start-ups, SMEs and large companies. Learn more through the case-studies below or contact our Business Development Manager, Dr Jenny Whiting. She will be glad to help you find the right fit for your organisation.